Friday 10 December 2010

Day 12: Orange Friday

I'm sick.  My walk today happened not because I am so committed and dedicated, but because I needed medicine and vitamins and other supports.  All I want is my bed and to watch episodes of 24 online.  So this is a short one.  Here's the summary:

Walk length:  30 minutes (to shops and back).  Post office queue for work items:  1 hour.  Shops entered:  Four.  (That's three too many, my mind is tired and distracted.)  Items purchased:  Strepsils (the orange-and-vitamin-C ones), Vitamin C (double doses for when you're sick), soup vegetables, oranges, Sudafed, and Coke.  (It makes you feel happier.)  Notice everything is a remarkable theme of orange here.  State of roads: good.  State of pavement: soggy. State of mind:  miserable, trying to rejoice!

1 comment: