Wednesday 12 January 2011

Day 41: Rain on Ice

Went for my walk early today, first thing in the morning. I thought it might inspire me.  It certainly did - I came back enthused to reorganise my office, which I did with enthusiasm.  It is amazing to me though how it can take so long simply to decide what goes where.  Surely I still have far too much STUFF!

This morning it was rain on ice - even more slippery than last night.  The mist and fog were starting to come down, and no one was out unless they had to be...so really no one was out.  The only place safe to walk was on the icy grass, which I did as much as possible.  It wasn't a long walk, but it achieved several goals, not least of which is simply putting on the boots and setting off, whether I feel like it or not.

Walk on!

Walk length: 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment