Tuesday 18 January 2011

Day 47: The Bobble Hat

Tonight me and the famous bobble hat took the walk...nearly the end of the day.  Was going pretty steady from rise to set today and beyond, so late tonight was the first chance I had to get outside.  I was hoping I could clear my head a bit, but I think it filled my head instead.  I started thinking about how to work this and how to work that and oh I forgot about that item and I need to remember to email her about....and before I knew it I was home again and hardly knew that I had left!  Not quite the clarity I'd been hoping for, but that's okay.  Each day has its own challenges, just as each walk does.

It was really cold tonight.  The moon was shrouded in misty clouds that were speeding by it like they had somewhere urgently to be.  My incredibly warm bobble hat did its job well, and I brought the wrong kind of gloves so even wearing them my hands were cold.  Everywhere was completely quiet and empty - didn't even pass someone walking their dog.  I really am the last of the late night walkers!

But I got a lot achieved today, and at the end of the day I finalised the design of a wedding album for a wedding I did on Christmas Eve, and the bride loves it.  So that makes me a very happy...photographer, designer, bobble-hat-wearer, and walker!

Walk length:  25 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment